21.4.10

Sore Eyelids [2009] S/T


sound: Punk/Post Hardcore
myspace
I'm not going to lie to you guys, i have no idea how this came to be on my iPod, maybe the punk gods decided to just dump this off in my lap. This  band plays this sort of dream sequence Punk or Post Hardcore with that sad emotional bullshit everyone wanked to in the 90's. Don't take that the wrong way, these are five spectacular songs full of flooded guitars, drifting clean vocals, and steady drum beats that evoke nostalgia in the most heartfelt way. I don't know if that description does this band any justice. I know next to nothing about them, except that i already love them deeply in a totally gay for their music type way. Check it out.

sounds like: honestly my first thought was Elbow, or  Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with more reverb

192 kbps.

No comments:

Post a Comment